Nicole and Tywon wanted nothing less than a memorable celebration with family and friends for their 10 year vow renewal! Opposite of their intimate wedding ten year prior, they decided to host their ceremony and reception at the American Visionary Arts Museum in Downtown Baltimore. The third floor of the JRVC is a blank canvas with nothing but room to CREATE!!
The color scheme for this event was all white with a touches of gray and turquoise. For this stylish couple, blending simple and intricate details was a piece of cake (literally)!
Let’s talk about the details! To separate the ceremony and reception, we used elegant pipe and drape provided by Perkins Productions. White roses with a little greenery were placed on the chairs to give a touch a color to the all white, sophisticated ceremony space.
Guest were greeted by the authentic sounds of a New Orleans Style Brass band for the cocktail hour. Lanterns, uplighting and a gobo were just a few of the added touches that created life in a large, blank space. Guests were no stranger to the dance floor surrounded by tables decorated with white satin and rosette, and alternating floral textured table runners.
The centerpieces were a combination of roses, calla lilies, hydrangea and branches for height. Nicole & Tywon’s renewal was a stylish and lively celebration that accurately personified who they are as a couple.
Be sure to scroll down to view the entire list of vendors who contributed to this wedding!
- Venue - American Visionary Arts Museum
- Wedding Planning & Decor - Brat Events
- Catering - Zeffert & Gold Catering
- Hotel - The Four Seasons Baltimore
- Uplighting/ Gobo - James Gaines of JGIII Lighting
- Photobooth - Charm City Photobooths
- Draping & Ceiling Lanterns - Perkins Productions
- Cake - Cakes-2-A-T
- Flowers - Flowers by Audrey
- Photography - Kenny & Mia Clapp of Clapp Studios
- Band - Rufus Roundtree and Da B’More Brass Factory
- DJ - DJ Manny